2017 was a tremendous year for WEGO Health and our Patient Leaders. Working with the 2016 – 2017 WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board proved to extremely impactful and we appreciate all of the hard work and insights each board member contributed over the last year.
It was a challenge to narrow down, but here are a few of the ways our Patient Leader Advisory Board helped to improve WEGO Health:
- Provided influential advice on WEGO Health Expert’s rate matrix
- Offered constructive criticism on Experts which led to TOS notifications, UI revamps and tactical changes
- Presented feedback on how to “vet” a Patient Expert which shaped our qualification process
- Contributed effective ideas that shaped our influencer marketing efforts
- Increased focus on our ”marketing” messaging and branding for both WEGO Health and WEGO Health Experts
- Pushed conversations to modify and improve service fees on WEGO Health Experts
As we wrap up 2017, it is with great excitement and pride that we announce our 2018 WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board!
Join us in giving the following eight Patient Leaders a warm welcome to the 2018 WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board. Click on their photos to learn more about them and be sure to follow their social channels.
The 2018 WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board
Danny van Leeuwen
We had an overwhelming response to the engagement we posted on WEGO Health Experts, making it an extremely difficult decision. Working with the best of the best sometimes proves to have its challenges.
Our WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board term is limited to one year to ensure a constant flow of new board members and ideas coming to the forefront. The great news is that if you didn’t make the board this year, there will be plenty of chances in the future!
In 2018, we will continue to call on our Patient Leader Advisory Board to help shape the future of WEGO Health and ensure that we’re always putting the Patient Leader voice first. The team at WEGO Health is looking forward to a productive and impactful year ahead!