Today’s Health Activist Resolution Post is written by Mollie Mollington from www.ptmollie.com
Below are my NY resolutions:
- Raise $2000 for Rod’s Racing, which funds adoption costs for orphans with Down syndrome. To do this, I am completing 4 races in 4 countries (2 half-marathons, a sprint tri, and a 5K). If you would like to support my efforts, please give generously.
- More sleep- either with an earlier bedtime 3 nights a week or cutting back on part-time work (which is tough as we could use the money this year).
- Be able to do an unassisted headstand and handstand.
- Yoga once a month. Luckily, a local gym is offering Yoga For Runners classes on a monthly basis. I feel amazing when I leave, calm and limber. If you haven’t tried yoga yet, you really should. There are many styles so try a few to find a perfect match.
- Volunteer another 60 hours to Sportmakers campaign.
- Hold 3 sessions of my Virtual Training Group (an 8 week online program which offers accountability and support to achieve SMART goals)